Why obtain the Retail Management Certificate?
Egypt is one of the largest markets in Africa. A country with a population of more than 90 million makes it one of the most attractive markets in the Arab world. When we look at the different sectors in Egypt – automotive, tourism, real estate, healthcare, media, telecommunications, etc. – we find, by far, that the retail market is the fastest growing sector. Retail sales have registered a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.2% between 2007 and 2011, reaching US$103bn. In fact, Egypt ranks 13th as the most attractive retail market worldwide, resting on the back of its growing population.
Yet it is confirmed by the experts that the retailing expertise of the Egyptian labor market needs much more development to benefit from the expected retail growth.
According to employers, employees with such skills and knowledge are more likely to be hired or promoted to management and leadership roles.
- Store manager
- Sales Staff
- Retail loss prevention manager
- Retail operations manager
- Assistant store manager
- Retail human resources manager
- Merchandising Staff
- Retail Supervisors
- Retail bankers
Date & Time
- June 15 – July 11, 2021
Price / PAX
- EGP 4,000
- Learn how retailing works and the factors that influence its success.
- Learn personal selling mechanics
- Learn marketing mix in retailing
- Understand how to create a shopping experience that builds customer loyalty
- Learn the sales and service support functions
- Understand strategic management in retailing
The program is divided into 6 modules covering the following topics.