For the first time on EDGE Egypt portal with Mrs. Rania Hussein
Rania made several shifts throughout her Career. She started off in the corporate field, followed by a move to the Entrepreneurial World, then a further move to the Education sector to land finally in the Training field.
She is a Certified Enneagram Teacher and Trainer from the School of Enneagram Egypt. She is currently a senior facilitator at the School, and is part of the team working on “The Enneagram Egypt School Project” (EESP). She is also a Certified Enneagram Typing Expert from the “ Conscious Living” Center.
Her journey with the Enneagram started in 2017. She finished 300 hours of courses, in addition to 80 hours of master level courses.
- Human Resources Managers and Leaders
- Line Managers
Date & Time
- 3 Days
- July 16-18, 2020
- 7:30 – 10:30 pm CLT
Price / PAX
- Early Bird:
- Late Owl:
Understand how human behavioral patterns originate and keep repeating and understand yourself and your beers better
You can expect to have a good understanding of what “Enneagram” is all about and how this Psycho/Spiritual Model works.
Program learning outcomes:
- The “Enneagram of Personality” Model. We will explain what is Enneagram, where it originated, how it developed over time, and why we study it to start with.
- The Enneagram Symbol. We will explain the 3 Laws that are represented through the symbol and how these laws manifest themselves in our lives.
- The “3 Intelligence Centers”. We will explain how people are mainly driven by 3 basic underlying emotions.
- The 9 Enneagram types. We will sail together through this journey, where we will first better understand ourselves, then understand why (we & others) behave the way we do.
- Developing a Roadmap. Through identifying your type.