EDGE for Training and Consultancy organized the quarterly event of the Human Resources Blue Ribbon Committee and was hosted by the Coca Cola Egypt Company.
The topic of this event was about “Human Sustainability” which was made by Mrs. Amira Erole, PepsiCo Sustainability Director, that addressed the new organization structure of the sustainability division within PepsiCo and the different departments and sections involved.
A number of issues were covered namely as follows
- Human sustainability
- Environmental sustainability
- Talent sustainability
- Organization Culture: Engagement survey, Diversity, Inclusion, Workplace wellness, Safety, Ethical and legal compliance
- Career: Development, Succession plans
- The Community that is covered is 70 locations of PepsiCo
- Talent acquisition
- Talent management: Development initiatives core processes, Management capabilities, Staff capability
- Organizational excellence: Internal community, Organization development
- Front-line capability takes care of all relevant Matters of HR
- HR compliance: the COSO model of corporate governance relevant guidelines as illustrated below.